STUDENT PACKING LIST
Suncoast Rehabilitation Center is a very casual environment. The following lists the items that you will need to bring with you that will help in your packing for your stay here. Don’t worry too much about forgetting anything as you can always have it sent or our staff can go out and get it for you.
- Casual (seasonal) clothing – shorts, jeans, t-shirts, sweats, etc. Rule of thumb is 7-10 outfits. Bring whatever you are comfortable in. There is no specific dress code outside of using common sense. Note: Clothes should not have logos that in any way depict drugs, violence, hate, racial or religious slurs.
- SHOWER FLIP FLOPS, Tennis Shoes, Casual Shoes (again, whatever you are comfortable in).
- Beach towels, swimsuit or shorts for the sauna.
- Personal hygiene items – shampoo, soap, razors, shaving cream, toothbrush & toothpaste, etc. No alcohol based products or aerosol, please.
- Headphone equipped walkman, discman or iPod.
- Alarm Clock
- Personal reading materials (magazines, books, etc.)
- Writing paper, envelopes, postage stamps.
- Long distance phone card.
- Laundry bag, detergent, softener, etc.
- CD’s, DVD’s (No DVD Players) of favorite music, movies, etc. Note: Movies cannot contain any graphic drug use, extreme violence or pornography.
- Smaller personal hobby items such as a guitar, skateboard, etc.
- Bible and/or any religious literature that you would like to have.
- Pictures from home.
- Optional: Pillow and blanket – you may bring your own but we also provide these for you.
Upon your arrival you will go to the Withdraw area. Please pack a separate overnight bag with minimal essentials for just this phase of the program. You may keep that with you in Withdraw, which will take a few days when you first arrive. The remainder of your belongings will remain in security until you complete the withdraw phase of your program, at which time all of your items will be given to you for the remainder of your program.